Monday, June 29, 2009

Coloring with Krishna

One of Green Gold Animation's latest ventures - turning its hit television productions into comics and activity books.. My ex-boss (and good friend )CEO of GGA, Rajiv Chilakalapudi mailed me a few of these fun books.. Here's what the Krishna Coloring Book looks like.. In addition to my drawings featured in it, (Note: Clean-Ups done by someone else), my name is mentioned in the credits (which I was actually not expecting)...

Some of my work was featured in GGA's posters et all.. Kinda old but thought I'd share these...

Another old piece that brings back memories.. I'd done this promotional illustration in 2004 for GGA'S first television 2D cartoon feature, 'Vikram Betal'. The very first cartoon I worked on :) Based on 'Vikran Betal's success, GGA had bagged future Cartoon Network projects, including the 'Krishna' series that helped shape my career...

Click here for Vikram Betal News Article

Copyrights Owned by Green Gold Animation Pvt. Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment