Tuesday, June 23, 2009

'Home Sweet Home' Series

BUILDING EXTERIOR - Pen and Markers

Since I never do any perspective drawing, I kicked myself into devoting a few pages to the subject. These spontaneous, on-the-spot drawings of my building and condo were done on different days. I focused primarily on the technical aspect of things. Only towards the end did I realize that I'd also captured the mood of my familiar surroundings...

ENTRANCE and KITCHEN AREA - Pen and MarkersLIVING ROOM - Pen, Color Pencil, and MarkersLIVING ROOM VIEW - Pen and MarkersOUTSIDE MY DOOR - Pen and MarkersGROUND FLOOR and MAIN ENTRANCE - Color Pencil and MarkersCopyright 2009 Kaukab Basheer

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these drawings. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envy, envy, envy...(just kiddin')! These are really awesome, Kaukab! The markers really give it a nice touch!

    By the way, Howard told me the other day that he really digged these too! You've got it made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys!
    Michael, I'm over the moon after learning what Howard thinks of these :) lol
    I'm trying to really warm up for Don's upcoming Layout class.. Hope we're in the same batch!

    ReplyDelete