Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cartoon Wedding Bells in Kothamangalam!

A cartoon for my husband's work buddy, Eldhose, who's tying the knot next week :) Eldhose liked the invitation I'd made for my wedding back in 2007, a cartoon of my hubby and me.. So he requested me to draw him a little something.. Since both he and his beautiful fiancee, Ancy, hail from Kerala, and the wedding's taking place in Kothamangalam (Kerala), I decided to include a serene Keralite backdrop in my illustration.. Took about two days.. Pen and color pencils...

1 comment:

  1. I really love cartoon althought im not a child i think the cartoon are very entertainment. Now a day the animation are wonderful. I always enjoy read about every think, actually once i found costa rica investment opportunities an interesting webside and i wanted to share it with you, like you share with me the wonderful information contained in this blog.

    ReplyDelete