Thursday, July 9, 2009

Degas Animatic

Finally turned my Edgar Degas storyboard into an animatic.. Took way longer than expected.. All because I don't have a sound library to work with at home.. For the characters, used whatever basic audio files I could find.. Really should create a proper library for myself, and just stop with the stupid procrastinations.. Or have someone do it for me.. Hehe..

video

Went with one of my favorite composers for the background score.. One of the most celebrated and highly skilled musicians of his time (19th century).. The Italian violinist, violist, guitarist, and composer, Niccolo Paganini : "I am not handsome, but when women hear me play, they come crawling to my feet." Yup, un vero genio.. Like Monsieur Degas..

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Big fan of this piece starting with the storyboard. Love your choice of music and sounds; very well composited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best.....Animatic.....Ever.....

    Period.

    ReplyDelete